ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA)

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA) Empty Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA)

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 15:23

odlican heatmap messia. da se kristijano potrudi toliko trci, postigao bi 200 golova u sezoni

Back to top Go down

Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA) Empty Re: Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA)

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 15:24

operw wrote:odlican heatmap messia. da se kristijano potrudi toliko trci, postigao bi 200 golova u sezoni
Ne bi...
Jer mu ne bi ostalo snage za dajvanje...
:D

Back to top Go down

Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA) Empty Re: Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA)

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 15:42

Sramota me je koliko si glup... :facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 15:51

Uvik me lipo nasmiješ...
:^O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 16:02

Glup si

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 16:17

Volin te!
<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 16:18

Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA) 2764

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 16:21

brisi ovu temu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 16:25

Serbia Strong wrote: :cru Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA) 2764

Back to top Go down

Post by End 13/5/2018, 17:05

Sampaoli: "We were very surprised, Messi understands football very well. We asked him about Jordi Alba and expected him say: 'Well, there's no Neymar so he has more space,' but he jumped up and gave us a whole tactical presentation: 'if Iniesta does this, if Busi the other ...' A show"

goat
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by End 13/5/2018, 17:11

When Messi wins the Copa Del Rey, has an unbeaten league triumph, wins the Golden Boot from midfield, and has the most assists, shots, chances created and successful dribbles in the league but still isn’t number 1 on everyone’s Ballon d’Or list...
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by End 13/5/2018, 17:17

If we jump forward to the present, do you think that Messi has reinvented himself this season, playing in another new role?

One of the amazing things about Messi is that, at the risk of slight exaggeration, he’s the best number 9 in the world, the best number 10 in the world, the best number 7 in the world, and probably even the best number 4 in the world. There was a lot of talk a few years ago about the post-Xavi era and the transition to finding a ‘new Xavi’. But the answer is that the best person to play Xavi’s role is Messi, and what he’s started to do this year is be both Xavi and Messi, which is quite mind-blowing. Seeing a player who is positioned that deep, passing as well as he does, dictate to a large extent the tempo and rhythm of the game, and still be there to score 30-odd goals! One of these days he’ll take a corner, run into the area and head it in.

I remember the famous 6-2 at the Bernabeu, which was one of the very first games he played as the withdrawn number nine. After the game I spoke to Madrid’s German defender, Christoph Metzelder, who said – and it was very rare to hear a player admit his own incapacity with such honesty – that he genuinely didn’t know what to do. The centre backs had nobody to mark, so do we step out? But if we do that they’ll go around the outside of us. Messi’s not far enough back for our centre midfielders to pick him up. He’s not far enough forward for us to pick him up without breaking our line. And Metzelder explained very concisely just how much of a tactical problem something apparently so simple caused. Obviously it was also because Messi was brilliant – if it was someone else you could just leave him there and not worry about him, but Messi was sensational.

Sid Lowe
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 17:46

End wrote:When Messi wins the Copa Del Rey, has an unbeaten league triumph, wins the Golden Boot from midfield, and has the most assists, shots, chances created and successful dribbles in the league but still isn’t number 1 on everyone’s Ballon d’Or list...
Sve rečeno...
(Y)

Back to top Go down

Post by End 13/5/2018, 21:22

ovi klosari ne bi bez messija mogli igrati u super jelenu, koja sramota s kakvim amaterima je okruzen i jos uvijek uspijeva biti goat
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by End 13/5/2018, 21:57

cmarvelde clap clap
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 22:03

End wrote:ovi klosari ne bi bez messija mogli igrati u super jelenu, koja sramota s kakvim amaterima je okruzen i jos uvijek uspijeva biti goat
Velika istina...
Zato i je Najveci ikad...
;)

Back to top Go down

Post by End 13/5/2018, 22:16

sta je najbolje jos je od njih svih napravio igrace koji se mogu dovoditi u kontekst najvecih u povijesti...
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 22:47

Užasavan se dana kad ce Messi obisit kopačke o klin...
:(

Last edited by fridrih_niche on 13/5/2018, 22:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hjk)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 22:53

hahahahaha 5:4

sezona s porazom

Back to top Go down

Post by End 13/5/2018, 23:06

suarez je ko torres poslije liverpoola, ali jos 16 puta gori, treba to pod hitno rjesavat.
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next