ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denkverbot

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Go down

Denkverbot - Page 6 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr - 11:12

Ali nam se mativka napisala

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sun 15 Apr - 12:51

mativka wrote:
violator wrote:
Lijepo.
Koliko samo čovjek može nositi života u sebi.
socijalistička propaganda; 
čovik je u osnovi dobar, i živi u skladu s prirodom, ali ga želja za profitom korumpiro do razine potpunog uništenja zajednice.
 istina je potpuno drukčija; ljudi su u osnovi zli, a profit ih tiro na kooperaciju s drugim ljudima, ali i sa prirodom- šuma danas imo više nego ikad i to zoto ča su šume profitabilan resurs.

ovaj čovik je tužan, ali ne jer je sun nego jer su njegovi pomrli. i, ovaj čovik je nišće posebno, jer svaka žena u mome mestu činila je potpuno istu stvor; nika nis bi is nanon u gori a da ona ni imala nekoliko željudov u žepu. hodili bi u drva, i ona bi ih po putu random pobola. da to nisu činili, umrli bi oglodi.

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sun 15 Apr - 15:14

The study also finds that there are 46 percent fewer trees on Earth than there were before humans started the lengthy, but recently accelerating, process of deforestation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/09/02/scientists-discover-that-the-world-contains-dramatically-more-trees-than-previously-thought/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3e65e8923475
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sun 15 Apr - 15:28

kic wrote:
The study also finds that there are 46 percent fewer trees on Earth than there were before humans started the lengthy, but recently accelerating, process of deforestation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/09/02/scientists-discover-that-the-world-contains-dramatically-more-trees-than-previously-thought/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3e65e8923475
a u kapitalističkom svitu? ne moreš očekivati da socijalisti brinu o prirodi.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sun 15 Apr - 15:31

n the United States, which contains 8 percent of the world's forests, there are more trees than there were 100 years ago. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), "Forest growth nationally has exceeded harvest since the 1940s. By 1997, forest growth exceeded harvest by 42 percent and the volume of forest growth was 380 percent greater than it had been in 1920." The greatest gains have been seen on the East Coast (with average volumes of wood per acre almost doubling since the '50s) which was the area most heavily logged by European settlers beginning in the 1600s, soon after their arrival.

america? fuck yeah.
capitalism? sure as fuck yeah.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sun 15 Apr - 15:41

ok ono kad su prije 100g sjekli nije bilo radi profita..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sun 15 Apr - 15:46

kic wrote:
ok ono kad su prije 100g sjekli nije bilo radi profita..
uvika je radi profita, 
rozlika je u profitnom sustavu; ako smiš pogubiti tree huggers, ako smiš posići na svon terenu koliko oćeš, ako smiš posaditi koliko oćeš, ako smiš sinu ostaviti svoju imovinu nakon svoje smrti, unda su nojveće šanse da se ostvaru mokri snovi ekofašistov- ljudi će nastojati maksimizirati i prolongirati profite. a ako in nabiješ inspekcije, namete, 100% inheritance tax, unda će sve posići i ko ga jebe.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr - 15:48

aben wrote:n the United States, which contains 8 percent of the world's forests, there are more trees than there were 100 years ago. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), "Forest growth nationally has exceeded harvest since the 1940s. By 1997, forest growth exceeded harvest by 42 percent and the volume of forest growth was 380 percent greater than it had been in 1920." The greatest gains have been seen on the East Coast (with average volumes of wood per acre almost doubling since the '50s) which was the area most heavily logged by European settlers beginning in the 1600s, soon after their arrival.

america? fuck yeah.

The biggest issue facing deforestation in the United States is illegal logging in forests. The United States Forest Service states that illegal logging is the biggest problem with deforestation because it is nearly impossible to monitor and stop. It goes on throughout the U.S. and other countries and often happens when companies disregard their permits and go beyond what they are allowed to harvest. The Forest Service and EPA work together to make sure that the permits for logging companies in the United States are granted in such a way that the forests are kept healthy and sustainable, and illegal logging reduces the chances that forests will be kept this way.

da te demantiram. tvoj bi kapitalizam posjekao i zadnje drvce na tlu amerike da nema malo socijalizma koji ih u tome spriječava.

toliko o tvom kapitalizmu.

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Deforestation_in_the_United_States.html

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sun 15 Apr - 15:51

Ako ste vlasnik šume i želite u njoj izvršiti sječu, prije sječe stručna osoba treba izvršiti doznaku i time prema pravilima šumarske struke odabrati koja stabla se smiju sjeći – u cilju održivog gospodarenja šumskom sastojinom.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr - 16:08

aben wrote:Ako ste vlasnik šume i želite u njoj izvršiti sječu, prije sječe stručna osoba treba izvršiti doznaku i time prema pravilima šumarske struke odabrati koja stabla se smiju sjeći – u cilju održivog gospodarenja šumskom sastojinom.

ne mućkaj. iznad jasno piše da privatne kapitalističke kompanije koje ti podržavaš kao crkva sveto pismo ilegalno sjeku šume iznad dozvoljenog im limita.

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sun 15 Apr - 17:15

Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:n the United States, which contains 8 percent of the world's forests, there are more trees than there were 100 years ago. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), "Forest growth nationally has exceeded harvest since the 1940s. By 1997, forest growth exceeded harvest by 42 percent and the volume of forest growth was 380 percent greater than it had been in 1920." The greatest gains have been seen on the East Coast (with average volumes of wood per acre almost doubling since the '50s) which was the area most heavily logged by European settlers beginning in the 1600s, soon after their arrival.

america? fuck yeah.

The biggest issue facing deforestation in the United States is illegal logging in forests. The United States Forest Service states that illegal logging is the biggest problem with deforestation because it is nearly impossible to monitor and stop. It goes on throughout the U.S. and other countries and often happens when companies disregard their permits and go beyond what they are allowed to harvest. The Forest Service and EPA work together to make sure that the permits for logging companies in the United States are granted in such a way that the forests are kept healthy and sustainable, and illegal logging reduces the chances that forests will be kept this way.

da te demantiram. tvoj bi kapitalizam posjekao i zadnje drvce na tlu amerike da nema malo socijalizma koji ih u tome spriječava.

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Deforestation_in_the_United_States.html
pa je ti znoš ki je vlosnik otih šuma?

srca ti, nika ne bi pomisli da ćeš ti broniti interese merikunskoga čardaka :(

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sun 15 Apr - 17:17

Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:lrAko ste vlasnik šume i želite u njoj izvršiti sječu, prije sječe stručna osoba treba izvršiti doznaku i time prema pravilima šumarske struke odabrati koja stabla se smiju sjeći – u cilju održivog gospodarenja šumskom sastojinom.

ne mućkaj. iznad jasno piše da privatne kapitalističke kompanije koje ti podržavaš kao crkva sveto pismo ilegalno sjeku šume iznad dozvoljenog im limita.
nis to tebi odgovori, nego kicu.

a svaki normalan čovik siče sve pred sobon u tragediji zajedničkoga.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sun 15 Apr - 17:19

mislim da je i sadnja dobrim dijelom "egoisticno" djelo, i ne mislim to u losem smislu, vec npr i ja kad sjedim na plazi zamisljam kako bi tu ili tu dobro dosla bukva ili hrast..

ne moramo se uvijek braniti altruizmom..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sun 15 Apr - 17:23

kic wrote:
mislim da je i sadnja dobrim dijelom "egoisticno" djelo, i ne mislim to u losem smislu, vec npr i ja kad sjedim na plazi zamisljam kako bi tu ili tu dobro dosla bukva ili hrast..

nikad se ne smimo broniti altruizmon kad je riječ o profitu. stabla se sadu jer se od njih činu daske.

ča se tiče muši smuši aspekta, japanska poslovica kože da čovik nika ni sritan dokle ne posadi stablo u čijin hlodu nika ne će siditi.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sun 15 Apr - 17:27

s japancima se uvijek slozim..^^
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr - 17:35

kic wrote:

ma da sve je egoizam pa i sranje i pišanje. pišamo i seremo iz egoizma isto tako i dišemo jer smo egoistične barabe.

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sun 15 Apr - 17:37

evo još jedna

Sadite drveće. Ono nam daje ključne elemente za naš opstanak: kisik i knjige. 

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr - 17:38

aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

america? fuck yeah.

pa je ti znoš ki je vlosnik otih šuma?

srca ti, nika ne bi pomisli da ćeš ti broniti interese merikunskoga čardaka :(

netko je vlasnik pa bila to država ili narod nebitno šuma se daje u koncesiju ali ne sa ciljem da je kapitalista obrsti ko najezda skakavaca nego da se šuma obnavlja a ne samo crpi novčana korist iz iste. jer da nema šuma nebi ti sad filozofirao o kapitolizmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sun 15 Apr - 17:38

ova je iz industrijskog razdoblja:)

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr - 17:42

So they came to California...found ancient trees...and couldn't think or see anything but dollar signs in their eyes. So they cut them down. What a waste. Good thing they saved a few.

Denkverbot - Page 6 0fe13a359cedd387c5e5d4735b1159e6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr - 17:43

Gdje nam je nestao pdf psihologija?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum: