ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirija

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down

Sirija - Page 33 Empty Re: Sirija

Post by AlfaOmega 6/7/2018, 14:24

Hektorović wrote:Gdje nestalo onih 20.000 do zuba naoružanih pobunjenika?
Liče se po bolnicama u susjednom entitetu.

AlfaOmega

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 6/7/2018, 14:59

Što će biti kad dođu do Golanske visoravni?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 6/7/2018, 16:00

Početak kraja ćifuta, kaj drugo

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 6/7/2018, 18:52

Hektorović wrote:Forpost burn party 
Sirija - Page 33 Dbkvhq10

Sirija - Page 33 12598610

Made in Israel
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 6/7/2018, 18:54

Sirija - Page 33 1034071025

Syrian Army Takes Control of Nasib Border Crossing Point With Jordan

The main crossing point was taken just a day after Syrian government forces reached the border with Jordan during an offensive in the south of the country.
Syrian government forces on Friday took control over the major crossing point on the border with Jordan, raising a Syrian flag there, a Sputnik correspondent reported from the site.
According to the correspondent, the capture of the Nasib crossing point was possible due to successful negotiations between the representatives of the Russian center for Syrian reconciliation and leaders of militant groups operating in the region.
READ MORE: Drones Shot Down Near Russian Base in Syria Were Western-Made — Source (PHOTOS)
Earlier on Friday, the head of the information center of the joint operations command of the opposition in the south of Syria Abu Shima told Sputnik that the militants have reached a ceasefire agreement with representatives of Russia in the province of Daraa.
"An agreement has been reached on extracting to Idlib of those who do not want to stay in the south, on the gradual relinquishing of heavy weaponry… An agreement on the immediate cessation of hostilities has been reached," he stated, adding that after formal approval, similar conditions would be proposed to other militant groups in the province of Quneitra.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 6/7/2018, 21:01

Yehudim wrote:Sirija - Page 33 1034071025

The main crossing point was taken just a day after Syrian government forces reached the border with Jordan during an offensive in the south of the country.
Syrian government forces on Friday took control over the major crossing point on the border with Jordan, raising a Syrian flag there, a Sputnik correspondent reported from the site.
According to the correspondent, the capture of the Nasib crossing point was possible due to successful negotiations between the representatives of the Russian center for Syrian reconciliation and leaders of militant groups operating in the region.
READ MORE: Drones Shot Down Near Russian Base in Syria Were Western-Made — Source (PHOTOS)
Earlier on Friday, the head of the information center of the joint operations command of the opposition in the south of Syria Abu Shima told Sputnik that the militants have reached a ceasefire agreement with representatives of Russia in the province of Daraa.
"An agreement has been reached on extracting to Idlib of those who do not want to stay in the south, on the gradual relinquishing of heavy weaponry… An agreement on the immediate cessation of hostilities has been reached," he stated, adding that after formal approval, similar conditions would be proposed to other militant groups in the province of Quneitra.
ćifuti na aparatima, jel

nego, već lagano počinju pripreme i za Idlib. Potvrđeno je da SAA šalje cili svoj peti korpus iz Deir ez Zora u dotičnu pokrajinu. Valda nervozni zbog đodinih pretpostavki kak Turci bu uskoro uhitili Assada. :PP

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 6/7/2018, 21:25

crvenkasti wrote:Što će biti kad dođu do Golanske visoravni?

Parola IDF doista glasi : " Možete bižati ali samo ćete umriti umorni "

Sirija - Page 33 1f60b  Sirija - Page 33 1f60e 
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 6/7/2018, 21:27

AlfaOmega wrote:
Yehudim wrote:Sirija - Page 33 1034071025

ćifuti na aparatima, jel

nego, već lagano počinju pripreme i za Idlib. Potvrđeno je da SAA šalje cili svoj peti korpus iz Deir ez Zora u dotičnu pokrajinu. Valda nervozni zbog đodinih pretpostavki kak Turci bu uskoro uhitili Assada. :PP

Čak i  kolega - Djoda - prognozira bolje od tebe, jer ti si zaslijepljen mržnjom, nerealan.
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 6/7/2018, 21:54

zanima me kad ce se druge teroristicke celije poceti eliminisati,vidjeli smo da ih ima u Egiptu na Filipinima itd

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 6/7/2018, 21:58

To sve financiraju Saudi

Samo pomalo, to se eliminira potiho

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 6/7/2018, 21:59

Yehudim wrote:

Čak i  kolega - Djoda - prognozira bolje od tebe, jer ti si zaslijepljen mržnjom, nerealan.
Ma zaboravim svaki put da je Assad pobjega na podmornicu

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 6/7/2018, 22:02

Yehudim wrote:To sve financiraju Saudi

ne tako davno ti su se likovi ( saudijski princevi) nesto medjusobno pofajtali oko vlasti ali nism imao vremena to detaljnije pratiti
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 6/7/2018, 22:05

The Republic of Dream wrote:
Yehudim wrote:To sve financiraju Saudi

ne tako davno ti su se likovi ( saudijski princevi) nesto medjusobno pofajtali oko vlasti ali nism imao vremena to detaljnije pratiti

Kako je stari kralj Saud obolio i krepucnio, za vlast su se borili prinčevi..............bilo je tu svega
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 6/7/2018, 22:06

AlfaOmega wrote:
Yehudim wrote:

Ma zaboravim svaki put da je Assad pobjega na podmornicu

Ma barem 10 x  Sirija - Page 33 1f60b  Sirija - Page 33 1f60e
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 6/7/2018, 22:32

Yehudim wrote:
Hektorović wrote:Forpost burn party 
Sirija - Page 33 Dbkvhq10

Sirija - Page 33 12598610

Made in Israel

Već par godina ga sklapaju u Rusiji.

Izraelski dron u Ruskoj službi prži pobunjenike koje opskrbljuje Izrael Saudijskom lovom... Win Win za Izrael.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 6/7/2018, 22:37

Sirija - Page 33 Israeli-drone

AIR SUPREMACY
Why Israel dominates global drone exports

https://qz.com/102200/why-israel-dominates-global-drone-exports/

PRVI i najveći proizvodjač dronova u Svijetu
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 7/7/2018, 06:30

crvenkasti wrote:Što će biti kad dođu do Golanske visoravni?

A šta ti misliš, šta će biti ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sirija - Page 33 1065689797

Israeli Airstrike Hits Syrian Army at Golan Heights Border

An Israeli military aircraft targeted Syrian army positions in the Golan Heights after a rogue shell fell in contested Israeli-Palestinian territory.
The airstrike hit Syrian Arab Army positions in the country's southwestern region of Quneitra near the border with the Israeli-controlled contested territory,
 but did not inflict any casualties, an unnamed commander in a pro-government popular defense group told reporters.

However, in a statement made Friday, the Israeli military said that, while Israel is not involved in the war in Syria, 

it would "continue to implement the 1974 Separation of Forces Agreement that includes maintaining the buffer zone."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ovi  put bez žrtava ili štete, samo upozorenje da ne prilaze Izraelskom Golanu.

Sirija - Page 33 DF7hX3yUIAARDhc

Sirija - Page 33 6073178_orig

Sirija - Page 33 36311f74211665a6a99a2f57c9880a1e--faith-quotes-israel

Sirija - Page 33 Christian-should-support-Israel-pastors
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 7/7/2018, 08:07

Sirija - Page 33 1066078811

Syrian General: Militants Are Fleeing From Army, Leaving Foreign Weapons Behind

"Militants decided to avoid direct confrontation and capture. Over the course of the last several days, the Syrian army hasn't faced any significant problems during its southward advance. There have been multiple confrontations, but not as severe as we expected," he said.

A senior commander in the Syrian Arab Army has spoken with Sputnik and revealed that government forces have advanced to within 4 km of the Jordanian border and have regained control of most of the villages in eastern Daraa.

"Recently Amman has intensified its security on the border, so they [the weapons] couldn't have come from there. Still, these were modern weapons that entered the country from abroad," the Syrian brigadier general said.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 7/7/2018, 08:49

Izraelski napad na sirijsku vojsku kao početak bitke za provinciju Quneitra

Izraelska vojska izvela je napad na položaj sirijske vojske u blizini Golanske visoravni nakon što su, kako tvrde, granate sa sirijske strane ispaljene na teritorij kojeg oni drže pod okupacijom. Granate nisu ni pale na prostor kojeg Izrael drži pod okupacijom, već u tampon zonu između sirijskog dijela Golanske visoravni i dijela koji je pod izraelskom okupacijom.
Nadalje, izraelska vojska navodi kako su granate vjerojatno ispaljene u sklopu obračuna između sirijske vojske i militanata, no unatoč tome odlučili su izvesti napade na sirijsku vojsku.
Sirija - Page 33 Sqzxb1530945100_l
Bitno je istaknuti kako do incidenta dolazi u trenutku kada je sirijska vojska ostvarila veliku pobjedu u obližnjoj provinciji Deraa gdje su militanti kapitulirali.
No, nakon pobjede u provinciji Deraa ofenziva se odmah nastavlja i na prostoru susjedne provincije Quneitra, a ona pak graniči s izraelskim teritorijem. Imajući to u vidu ovaj izraelski napad svakako se može protumačiti kao upozorenje sirijskoj vojsci. Naime, Izrael je jučer upozorio Siriju, ali i Rusiju, kako neće tolerirati "režimske" snage na svojoj granici. Zanimljivo je pritom spomenuti kako u jednoj enklavi na granici s Izraelom kontrolu još uvijek drži ISIL, no po ovom ispada da su ISIL-ovi teroristi "manje zlo" od sirijske vojske ili "režimskih snaga" kako ih Izrael naziva.
U svakom slučaju, nakon pobjede u provinciji Deraa gotovo je sigurno da će se ofenziva sirijske vojske nastaviti i u provinciji Quneitra, štoviše, sukobi s militantima tamo već traju.
Sirija - Page 33 Wchn41530944472_l

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 7/7/2018, 08:50

Druže yehudi, imaš li kakvo racionalno objašnjenje zakaj ćifutski napadi na SAA ne mogu da spriče iste da potamane kanibale?

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 10/7/2018, 23:04

Izrael samo brani svoje interese. Napadaju IRG u Siriji

----------------------------------------------------------------

JOš zaplijenjog oružja

The Syrian Arab News Agency posted a video report of the find, with footage showing everything from tanks and armored personnel carriers to RPG launchers, shells, gasmasks, minesweepers, mortars, heavy machinegun emplacements and TOW launchers, along with boxes which appear to be supplies for Free Syrian Army militants from the United States.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201807041066042871-syrian-army-another-massive-arms-catch-found/

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next